Download for Free FS 15 mods!

Do not remember me!

Ads

Latest Comments

Poll

Do you like the new Farming Simulator 15?

» » » » Save Game Editor v1.0 for FS 15

Save Game Editor v1.0 for FS 15

Description:

Save Game Editor v1.0 for Farming Simulator 15 game.

This program allow you to edit your savegame.

Changelog:
– Rewrite all base code
– Automatic detection animals
– Supports for standard and mod map
– Supports old Farming simulator 2015 savegame

How to use:
– Just press “Load Save Game” button, then locate your save game folder;
– Set all new value by click and write

Tested on game version 1.4.2

• Credits: Danutz
  • Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2015 \ mods \

Download

ls15sveditbyclodtif.rar [1,43 Mb] (Downloads: 11)

Tags: Save Game Editor v1 for FS 15
+4

Please login or register

Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest. We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.

Comments (6)

• Group: Guests
    • 28 August 2017 16:09
    ^

All are showing signs of improvement tips and magnificent data dependably truly exceptionally intriguing and awesome points for the more information. Creating with Essay Editing Help UK for the immense college and composing strategies for the paper topics.

• Group: Members
    • 6 September 2017 10:30
    ^

Farming games are one my favorite games from the last few months I was playing Farmville but after that one of my friend who is assignment expert told me to play this game and it is now my favorite game. The simulator of this game shows everything in detail. This makes easy to understand the games and its tool. So recommend everyone to play this game.

• 18 September 2017 10:52
    ^

Here's the thing: entities who live by the procedures of configuration thinking welcome discontent. Regularly. In case you will ride the iterative circle, you must be ordercollegepapers.com set up to fizzle and gain from that displeasure. You must grasp the way that things should be pulled unglued and re-done when the best client chance meeting requests it.

• 23 September 2017 17:39
    ^

I’m a massive fan of your net sites and continuously watching all of the article of your blogs. It became first-rate cool put up and thanks such a great type of stuffs here and hold it up with the amazing paintings also. Joker Dark Knight Jacket

• 5 November 2017 23:36
    ^

When you have far better than this kind of games online for free then why anyone should go for your small game, today people love to play xbox. We are dealing with online tuition program and offering bizartsteacher.com to all, you can get access to our system right here because offer is limited and would allow students to learn more quickly, tutor will teach you online like in a class room.

• 13 November 2017 20:16
    ^

What it is all about as it seems to me total waste of time because there is nothing creative in it. If you think i am wrong then share your own thoughts, today we have xbox then why a person would pay attention towards such games. Look at ataschool.org for instance and you would probably get reasonable answer because most of the kids according to a survey love to play high graphic games. 

Leave Comment

Name:*
E-Mail:
Security Code: *